Event Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
GCRA Tech Seminar
It's registration time! Based on membership surveys, YES, GCRA's 2021 Tech Seminar is going forward in an all-virtual, nationwide format, meaning presenters and attendees from all over the country, and it's up to 10.5 hours of preapproved continuing education units by NCRA, NVRA, and Georgia Board of Court Reporting.
Remote technology is catapulting our reporting profession into the 21st century in a whole new way. Voice and steno writers have merged and now present stronger than ever.
Learn personal software shortcuts, Zoom techniques, same-day production strategies, how we plan to introduce high school students to the Court/CART/Caption/Depo reporting profession, newest legislation being proposed for Georgia reporters, and more. You won't want to miss this interactive seminar filled with door prizes and interactive fun all from the comfort of your own home. We hope you'll join us!
|| The Whova Conference App will be available for downloading on June 22, 2021.
|CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
- Credit approved by NCRA, NVRA, and Georgia Board of Court Reporting.
- 5.5 CE on Saturday, June 26.
- 5.0 CE on Sunday, June 27.
- Attendees will receive a CE Certificate by July 27 for sessions completed.
||The Seminar Agenda is spread out over two days. All virtual sessions are recorded and will be available until July 15, 2021, for attendees to access. View our Seminar Presenter lineup for details.
|SEMINAR WHOVA APP FAQs
- Registration and payment in advance is required.
- Range from $225 - $375 depending on registration type and date registered.
- GCRA members receive a discount.
- Nonmember rate includes a one-year GCRA membership.
- GCRA is proud to offer deep discount on student rates.
- Early registration ends on May 21, 2021.
- Open registration is from May 22 through June 15, 2021.
- Late registration is from June 16 through June 22, 2021.
- Registration rates include access to June 26 and June 27 sessions and a CE certificate for sessions completed by July 15, 2021.
- If you are paying for several employees, please email or call GCRA Treasurer Jennifer Pope, Jennifer.Pope@PopeReporting.com, 404-856-0966.
- For Whova assistance and/or website issues, contact Annie Kruise, Event Manager, at 734-649-4987.
- Checks can be mailed to: GCRA, c/o Pope Reporting, 2741 Pangborn Road, Decatur, GA 30033.
(OTHER STATE ASSOCIATION MEMBERS)
|Members from other states’ court reporting associations may attend the 2021 Tech Seminar at the GCRA Member price by selecting the "Other State Association Member" registration type. Membership will be verified with your association, and if it is not current, you will be responsible for the nonmember rate.
||There will be a door prize given away at each session. The names of those who register by June 15 will be automatically entered in a drawing for a chance to win the Grand Door Prize of $500.
|EVENT REFUND POLICY
To receive a refund, minus any merchant/service fees, all refund requests must be submitted via email or mail no later than June 18, 2021, seven days prior to the start of the seminar. A $50.00 administration fee will be assessed for all cancellations.
Saturday, June 26, 2021 to Sunday, June 27, 2021
CE Continuing Education
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Registration cancellations will be accepted until Friday, June 18, 2021 at 6:00 PM
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)